Book a 2 Days Gorilla Trek Uganda to visit and meet the mountain gorillas of Bwindi impenetrable forest national park starting from Kigali. On this tour, you will upon arrival at Kigali international airport, meet our driver guide and transfer to Bwindi forest via Cyanika border in Kisoro district. The 2 Days Uganda Gorilla Tour from Kigali starts and ends in Kigali Rwanda
2 Days Gorilla Trek Uganda Safari Highlights
|Itinerary Summary||Tour Activities|
Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tips
- Mountain gorillas live at high altitude and this may cause difficulties for some visitors. You should pace yourself and drink plenty of water.
- Warm clothing is advised as the trekking is done at 1,700 m above sea level so is generally quite cold.
- Recommended clothing is long trousers and long-sleeved sweaters or shirts while in the forest to avoid insect stings.
- Waterproof hiking boots are essential and rain gear useful.
- Carry your day pack with lunch or some snacks. Eating, drinking and smoking near the gorillas is forbidden – designated time and place will be communicated.
- Photography is permitted, although you must not use flash
- Porters are available to help you carry your day pack for a small charge.