This 3 Days Rwanda Primates Tour takes you for a chimpanzee trekking tour in Rwanda’s one and only Nyungwe forest national park where you experience a very close encounter with the endangered Rwanda primates in this largest montane forest in Central Africa. Besides the chimpanzee tracking adventures, you will also be lucky to meet more other primates species such as the black and white colobus monkeys, Rwenzori colobus, and over 300 bird species, orchids, and butterflies in this jungle forest on this 3 Days Primates safari in Rwanda.
3 Days Rwanda Primates Tour Highlights
|Itinerary Summary||Tour Activities|
Rwanda Primates Trekking Rules and Regulations
- In case Nyungwe Forest National Park is your next dream destination, the following are some rules and regulations while on your primates tracking tour.
- First, you are required to keep a distance of 8 meters away from these creatures.
- Chimpanzees like any large ape are susceptible to human infectious diseases. They share about 98% of their DNA with humans.
- Chimpanzee tracking is strictly for only 6 people in a group.
- For visitors with flue or diarrhea, you may not be permitted to go and track.
- Don’t eat next to the chimpanzees if you want to enjoy this Rwanda primates tour safari
- If your camera has a flashlight; you are advised to turn it off while taking photos.
- Chimpanzees require maximum freedom and this means they need not to be irritated once you are in the forest.
- You have only 1 hour to be with the chimpanzees
- Only people above 15 years are allowed to track chimpanzees
- Porters are available to help you carry your day pack for a small charge.
- With observation of all the above, expect the best of your primates trackings experiences in Rwanda